There are several online teaching platforms that help students to learn the English language. With the change in the current pattern, these platforms are getting popularity among students as they do not need to go out to find private tutors.
eTeacher is one such highest-paying platform outside China. If you are canceling the class, you will not be getting any plenty for it. If you have given any referral and they are selected, you will be getting the bonus in it as well. The paying structure of this platform is quite good and thus makes it worth using. However, we have given below the full review of eTeacher.
eTeacher Group review
eTeacher Group is a company that was set up in Israel in 2000. Firstly in 2010 eTeacher Group used to deliver English language classes to adults only. Since 2020 the classes have been delivered to children also. In the class, you can teach about biblical studies and coding, etc. The structure of this platform is just like other online teaching platforms like preply, skooli, gostudent, etc.
The average rating given to a group company is 3.7 out of 5 of which 63% are their recommended friend. There are some positive and negative reviews about the e-teacher group.
- The eTeacher Group has a fair balance of work.
- According to the review given by the teacher, the pay given to them is also praised.
- The eTeacher Group has a good training manager and materials available for the student.
- There are a lot of errors in the material provided by the company like 31abc.
- Negative review about the support staff given to the teachers during the class.
- There are also complaints about the eTeacher Group class instructions like UUABC.
Is the eTeacher Group worth it?
eteacher group is a company that is outside China and it is one of the higher-paying companies which automatically makes the company worthy. The company doesn’t allow any penalty for cancellation and also there is no feedback function. And if the teacher referral gets into the company there is an incentive added to the salary of the teacher.
The tough part of the eTeacher Group is the application process. They are being highly competitive and selective to higher teachers. The teacher should have 2 years of experience in teaching the children’s team and the adults. The teacher should be able to have at least 15 hours of work in a week over three days.
What are the pros and cons of the eTeacher Group?
- The company pays well for a non-China company.
- There is no deduction for the cancellation of the class, the teacher just needs to rearrange the class for another time.
- The company doesn’t ask for any feedback from the student after the class.
- If the teacher referral is accepted by the company there is a generous incentive for the salary of the teacher.
- The company is highly selective and will hire the teacher only when it is needed.
- The teacher who applies and gets selected must be able to teach children, teens, and adults and should have 3 to 2 years of experience in teaching English as a second language.
- The teachers are required to work for a minimum of 15 hours over 3 days every week.
- The teacher who is a newcomer will have one month of training and will be given half pay for their salary.
- All the teachers have to wear a dress code which is a collared shirt.
What is the eTeacher Group salary?
The teachers are given salary rates of around $18 per hour. The teacher who is a new member has to do one month of trending and during that month they will be paid half of their salary. And at the end of each year, there is a rise of $1 in the pay of teachers which is also based upon the class observation and the student feedback given to the teacher.
If the Referred person who is being referred by the teacher is hired then there is a generous referral incentive of $250 by eTeacher Group and also the person has to work for 3 months.
What are the working hours of the eTeacher Group?
As a student, joining an eTeacher Group is from various time zones across the world so there is no specific working hour in each group. According to the Israel standard time, the best chance to secure a booking is in the evening. The teacher who has joined the egg group will have training for the first month that includes a meeting which is twice a week.
A private class such as one on one class is done for 60 minutes and a group class lasts 55 minutes. The teacher needs to work for a minimum of 15 hours across 3 days a week and the region should be available for the long term to meet all the doubts of the student.
What are the requirements for the eTeacher Group?
The following are some requirements for the teacher who is applying for the eTeacher Group:
- The teachers should be Native and non-native speakers of English just like first leap.
- They should contain a bachelor’s degree or higher degree which will be advantageous for the teacher. The teacher should have English teaching certification. They should have a minimum of 2 years of experience to teach children, teens, and adults.
- The teacher should know how to operate a computer and should have a high internet connection just like cafetalk.
- The teachers will be available for the long term so that he could work for at least 15 hours across 3 days a week.
The teacher must have experience in teaching the 3 age groups of students such as children, teens, and adults. The pay given to them is around $18-20. The certification of TESL/TESOL is required to get into the eTeacher Group. It contains one on one classes and group classes also.
Is the eTeacher Group a good company to work with?
The overall rating given to the eTeacher Group is 3.0 out of 5. also 76% have a positive outlook for the company.
What is an eteacher group?
Is an online language academy which has is headquartered in Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Lecturer vs. Instructor (Top 4 Differences Between Them) - September 26, 2023
- How to Deal with Bad Professors? (Complete Guide 2023) - September 26, 2023
- Thanking a Professor for Writing a Letter of Recommendation (Everything you need to know in 2023) - September 25, 2023